Do you want to use Nummuspay as a payment gateway with woocommerce?
check out the link below:
Nummuspay provides you with everything you need to sell online. Use our all-in-one payment gateway in order to accept payments worldwide and this plugin is providing you the inteface to integrate numuspay with woocommerce
Serve your end Customers efficiently with a higher level of service:
Easily configure and manage subscription renewals, add-ons and more without any programming.
Communicate with automated emails throughout the subscription lifecycle.
Customizable Add-ons, trials and advance coupon system for marketing purposes.
Allow Customers to manage their subscriptions with self-service tools.
Steps to follow:
- The next step will be to go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Payments in order to install a payment method. From this screen enable Check Payments and click on Set up button.
- Through this screen you will be able to confiqure your settings:
- Enable/Disable – Enable to use. Disable to turn off.
- Title – Choose the title shown to customers during checkout
- Description –Add info shown to customers if they choose Check
- Instructions – Explain how to pay by CheckPlease make the proper amendments and save changes.
- The next step is to navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API > Click “Add key button” in order to create an api key. Choose Read/Write on permissions options and click on “Generate API key”
- And a screen you will automatically obtain your credentials.
- The next step is to navigate to Nummuspay > Settings > Plugin Settings in order to activate WooCommerce. You have to enter your Woocommerce api credentials and your site url